Through prayer, support, advocacy, and catechesis, we strive to be inclusive of all individuals with disabilities or special needs and help them know that they are welcomed, accepted, and necessary in contributing their gifts to our parish life.
What are we doing?
Providing resources to individuals and their families to ensure that all can be well-formed in their Catholic faith, have access to sacraments, and be included in their parish communities so that, in turn, our parish families can be strengthened by the unique and particular gifts in each member to build the body of Christ in love.
Inspired by: Ephesians 4:15-16
• Create awareness/acceptance of those with disabilities
• Serve as a parish advocate for those who can’t advocatefor themselves
• Teach those with disabilities to self-advocate
• Develop individualized resource lists for those in need
• Facilitate networking between parish communities
• Implement catechetical models
• Provide support for parents of children with disabilities
• Provide network for family members, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities or special needs.
• Inspire ongoing growth of inclusive ministries within the diocese
• Additional goals as determined by group
Find us on Facebook!